Pandora is an Audio/Video Dispatcher Supervision System that centralizes video, audio, and data information within a single application.
Diverse means of communication are used in a wide range of different services (security, maintenance, control, monitoring etc.).
Such a variety of services results in a multitude of different tools, devices, applications, equipment, protocols and radio channels.
To avoid loss of productivity and information, we have developed Pandora, an Audio /Video supervision Dispatcher that unifies all communications.
Pandora solution provides an advanced integration between various data display HMI (Geolocation, SCADA, Data Dashboards including statistics, events and alarm management) and a high-level voice HMI offering an excellent user experience due to its modern and ergonomic design.
- Hub System to receive, supervise and connect omni-channel protocols
- Unifies communications from Phone, video, radio, intercom etc.
- Manages voice, audio and video flows
- Detects emergency situation and alerts in real time
- Geolocates incidents, isolated lone-worker, notifies man-down
- Connects different correspondents whatever their devices
- A simple Web browser to access a user-friendly central platform
- Universal System openable to third party operating systems
Why is Pandora unique and different?
On Client side
- Direct SIP connexion to PBX
- Compatible with the most recent versions of Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft and Asterisk PBX
- Data are supported by Http / Https / Websockets
- Monitoring is provided by SNMP and SYSLOG protocols
On Server side
- Multi-source Voices:SIP systems and PBX, or Radio systems: Cisco Instant connect, EUROCAE ED-137, DMR Association AIS protocol, TETRA systems
- LTE (Private or operated networks)
- Video and data sources, IoT, Scada…
- Other TCP/IP protocols: OPC/UA/MQTT/Websockets/Modbus/TCP/SNMP
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. 64bit OS versions.
|Limit of Users||None. Up to 60 login/minute|
|Number of calls||5, 12 or 32 simultaneous media streams|
|Supported voice Radio systems||Cisco Instant Connect
EUROCAE ED 137
|Supported Video Sources||LTE|
|Supported Data Sources||Low Speed Scada
Long Range Scada
|Supported IoT Protocols||MQTT
Backend Adapters for Sigfox, The Things Network, LoRa networks
|Other supported TCP/IP protocols||OPC/ UA
|Supported Voice Recording Systems||Verint
|Type of server||Physical or virtual machine
|APIs||Click to dial integration
Skype for Business
|Support Service||Phone and Email: 24/24 7/7|
They use Pandora
A company specialized in work-at-height operations in confined space (rope access) has chosen to equip its staff with the EasyPod solution.
The EasyPod box enables to geolocate technicians during call out, and ensure their security. In any event, alarm is automatically sent from the box to trigger the rescue operation.
The connected compact and autonomous box EasyPod can be used in various fields of application such as locating and/or securing people or goods.