SEE Critical Communications
SEE….3 digits for Solutions in Electronics Engineering
Founded in 1968, SEE has a Leading Expertise in RF solutions, indoor & outdoor Telecom Infrastructure, Embedded systems, MtoM, gained through years of experience.
SEE provides In-house Engineering and Manufacturing as well as After Sales services up to Turn Key Solutions.
Thanks to its 50 years experience, SEE is always Innovating and has dedicated 30% of its team to R&D. SEE Designs and Manufactures Best in Class Innovative products for IoT, Control and Command Room Dispatchers Audio & Monitoring (SCADA), Gateways, Indoor Communication solutions for Critical Communications in Confined areas, Indoor GPS Service Continuity solution, GPS Trackers, Fleet Tracking & Embedded Logbook, Repeaters TETRA, TETRAPOL, DMR, P25, 4G/LTE, FM, GPS, Analogic 40/80/150/400/450MHz.
SEE provides both Fixed and Embedded solutions.
Thanks to a Proven Know-How and Expertise in its field, SEE offers Custom Made Solutions to supply your needs. SEE has successfully implemented its solutions for diverse Utilities (PG&E), Public Transport, Road & Highways, Airport, Industries.
SEE was founded in 1968 by a young engineer devoted to radio frequency, Guy Nemoz, at the crossroads between Lyon, Grenoble and Valence, in the Rhône-Alpes region of South East France.
Today SEE is still owned by the Nemoz family, with Guy Nemoz now President of the Supervisory Board and his daughter Emmanuelle presiding the Management Board.
Our R&D team of expert engineers and technicians, combined with specialized field and lab installers and maintainers, have made SEE a leading player of radio frequency technologies in France, providing a wide range of electronic equipment for use in confined and harsh environment for mobile radio critical communications.
Designing and Producing the best in class Radio Solutions
- Frequency Analysis
- Electromagnectic Disturbance Analysis
- Indoor & Outdoor Radio Network Analysis
- Field Analyser
- Interference Detection
- Technical recommendations
Radio Coverage Engineering
- Outdoor & Indoor Coverage Calculation and Simulation
- Detailed analysis and a complete report on the coverage zone
- Analysis and Testing of the current coverage on 3G/4G and Safety networks
- Environnement Sensors Radio Coverage Analysis for Nuclear Power Plant
Design, Manufacturing, Implementation, Installation
- Outdoor coverage
- Isolated area coverage
- Indoor radio, GSM, TETRA, FM
- Continuity Coverage Indoor GPS and Geolocation
- Continuity Coverage IoT networks & Embedded Solutions
- User’s Training
- Maintenance Training
- Radio Network Basis Training
- Wireless Network Installation
- Measurement & Testing
Project Management Support
- Analysis and functional review
- Preliminary design review
- Final design review Planning operations
- Coordinating operations
- Producing and managing full project documentation for implementation
After Sales Support Services
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- On site repairs
- Remote Monitoring
- Updates – Upgrades
- Extended warranties
90, impasse des chênes – 26210 LENS-LESTANG
Phone: +33 475.318.460
Fax: +33 475.319.926
- France – North:
6, rue des Bas-Champs – 45380 LA-CHAPELLE-SAINT-MESMIN
- France -West:
Espace Villeneuve – B7 – 28, rue Villeneuve – 72650 SAINT-SATURNIN
15 The Fairway – Northwood – Middlesex HA6 3DZ
Phone: +44 7733 326142